BitDefender Total Security 2012 Build 126.96.36.1996 (x86/x64) | 246.93/258.18 Mb
• Blocks viruses, spyware & spam
• Halts ID theft attempts
• Filters the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends
• Keeps kids safe with cutting-edge parental controls
• Online backup
• Tunes up your PC for optimal speed & performance
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 Strelec Multi (02/02/2012) | 2.5GB
-- Processor 1.5 GHz or higher
-- At least 1 GB of RAM
-- Requires 16 GB of free disk space
-- Keyboard and mouse (Microsoft), or compatible pointing device
-- Monitor resolution 800/600 or higher
-- Video Card - 128MB
Burn the image quality on the disc, preferably at low speed 2-8, UltraISO Portable is in the archive.
Blackbuntu Community Edition 0.3 VMWare (i686/x86/64) | 7.92 GB
Blackbuntu Community Edition - GNU / Linux distribution, which is a system for pen-testing applications, networks and systems, which was designed to provide training for students and practitioners of information security. Distribution is based on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat with the GNOME desktop, and partially uses the repository Back Track.
Thomas Ufill (Thomas Uphill) has announced the release PUIAS Linux 6.2 (code name "Pisa"), which is built from source packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2, with additional repository software packages: Addons (packages not included in the distribution from Red Hat ), Computational (software designed for scientific purposes) and Unsupported (experimental packages).
- Excellent detection of malicious programs and strong ability to remove.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Can be installed on an infected system (in safe mode).
- Comprehensive testing and treatment: the search for malware signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Collect system information and interactive scripting.
- Automatic and manual removal of various types of malicious programs.